China hot rolled metal structural i beam steel manufacturers

Тема в разделе "Обсуждения", создана пользователем raojia198912, 16 мар 2023.

1. raojia198912

raojia198912 Недавно с нами

China Hot Rolled Metal Structural I Beam Steel manufacturers Our History Evergrowing Resources Co., Limited was Located in Nanjing, China. We have engaged in import and export of all kinds of ferrous and nonferrous materials all over the world. Because we are top agent of several different steel mills in Asia and Europe, so we have ability to offer best quality products and services to our clients. Till now, we have supplied products and services in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America and South America. Following the trend of market development, we have built our special steel processing center in Jiangsu, China to do further processing on the products, such as heat treatment (QT, N, ANN), rough turned, CNC cutting and etc. We have extended our industrial train and enhanced the ability to provide the auxiliary item, and thus strengthened our m UT:The inspection line of K.K, FOERSTER and One Olympus large round material online inspection equipment Production Market Main Markets: Western Europe: 30.00% Northern Europe: 20.00% Africa: 20.00% Our Service To provide high quality material and services to all customers. Competitive price: try best to make best offer Top quality: 100% comply with customer鈥檚 standard JIT delivery: Delivery on time for each order. One station purchase: we try to supply the material with different condition to our customers. After service: Response on any quality question and etc. China Hot Rolled Metal Structural I Beam Steel manufacturers website:http://www.forgedsteelroundbars.com/

Загрузка...